MayTec’s cleanroom workbenches are designed to be lightweight and strong, whilst meeting the strict hygiene standards required in such environments. Cleanroom workbenches are easy to clean, can be assembled on site and do not require any welding, which can often mean that costs are kept to a minimum. These workbenches are custom designed to meet exacting requirements and are used for specialised ares where a dust free environment is critical
Simple Cleanroom - Plain top, suits most applications.
Starts from $599+GST
Standard With footrest:From $799+GST
Typical - drawer and shelf.
Pricing Starts from $999+GST
Full Setup - shelves, footrest and electrical points
Pricing starts from $1499+GST
Information on our Cleanroom products
We typically use all closed face profiles (no slots) and add radius compensators as below. This provides a tight finish with no gap to retain dust and allows for easy cleaning. These types of connections are suitable for most clean room environments.
- Strong & lightweight frame with natural anodised finish.
- Specialised radius seal connectors used throughout frame for smooth connections and easy cleaning.
- Height adjustable feet to allow levelling.
- Load capacity 150kg.
- All sizes fully customisable to your requirements
- Working height customisable to your application.
- Standard height for sitting use 750mm or standing use 900mm.
- Adjustable height versions available.
- Shelves above work surface.
- Overhead lighting.
- Adjustable height footrest.
- Pull-out keyboard tray.
- Adjustable height lifters (sit/stand)
- Electrical duct with power outlets, above or below work surface.
- Cable management duct.
- Constant monitor of work surface and operator with alarm if earthing is required.
- Monitor mount arm.
We can add almost any options you may require, please get in touch with us with what you require.